Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Get Ready with me.......



I thought it might be fun to do a get ready with me tutorial, I really enjoy watching them and love to see what are peoples everyday go to look.



What I used....... ( In Order)
Avene Cleanace Moisturiser
Revlo Photoready Primer
Revlon Colourstay and Loreal Lumi foundations mixed
Applied with Nanshy Angled kabuki brush
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder ( Medium)
Mac Wonder woman compact Its an MSF Natural in the center I use for contour
Then the champagne shade for my highlight. Its very similar to Soft & Gentle from Mac
Finally the blush shade, again similar to Orgasm from Nars
Urban Decay All Nighter
Vichy Dermablend setting powder
Boots No7 Brow Pencil
Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Bad to the Bronze
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Walk Of Shame
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Shadows in order..
Half Baked
Buck
Hustle
Creep
Virgin
The Rocket Mascara
NYA Mega Shine lipgloss in Beige

Do you have a go to look for those days that your not so inspired???


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...