Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sleek Eau La La liners............


I have talked about these liners so many times that I was sure that I had already posted this post.
I couldn't believe it when I spotted it in my draft box, anyway enough waffling, on with the review.

I decided to try the Eau La La liners after I saw a tutorial by Sam from Pixiwoo on Youtube, Sam did a super hero look and it was just fab. Sam used the Red Eau La La liner on bother her brows and lips, I decided I needed a waterproof liner that was also a multi tasker.


I picked up several of the liners over the next few weeks, I have them in colours that I would wear exclusively on my eyes (Noir, Molasses, and Tonic) as well as in shades that I will use simply as lip liners on a say to day basis.

I am so in love with these liners and today I want to share with the the selection that I have for lips.

L To R
Pumpkin, Melba, Red Sky At Night, Dragon Fruit and Moulin Rouge

I find that these pencils apply smoothly and are very long lasting, Red Sky is my favorite and so very versatile, it works with all sorts of shades from nudes to pinks to peaches. 

My only complaint with these pencils is that the pencil lead can come out of the wooden pencil, It doesn't bother me enough to stop me buying them but it is frustrating sometimes.

I think for £4.99 these pencils are really lovely quality and come in so many shades that there is something for everyone.
You can either pick them up in your local Superdrug or order direct from Sleek.

Have you tried any of these liners?

What are your favorites?




Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...