Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

My First Blog Award.......

In the short time I have been blogging I have quickly begun to feel like so many of you are friends. I feel so so lucky to be a part of our lil community and enjoy it every day.

I have seen various awards on peoples pages and always thought how lovely they are, today I get my own award, and not one but two.
I have been lucky enough to of been awarded the Lovely Blogger Award by Rachel and Kirstin.
Both of these lovely girls nominated me today and I would just like to say a massive thank you to both of you :))



So now it comes to me to award my first ever blog awards.

The Rules
  1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
  2.  Post seven things about yourself.
  3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
  4. Let them know they received an award

I'm gonna start with rule number two now....
Seven facts about me.

  1. I have 3 dogs, Harry, Charlotte and Albert. They are my babies and I love them to death!!! Harry is a Yorkie cross and Charlotte a long hair Chihuahua, Albert's a short coat Chihuahua.
  2. My other half's name is Richard and we have been together for 8 years.
  3. I'm obsessed with Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Glee, Grays Anatomy and Jersey Shore.
  4. I'm also addicted to Jerseylicious, lol.
  5. My birthday is March 19th and that's the day I'm getting Married ( In Las Vegas) next year.
  6. I would love to go to Tahiti
  7. I had my Gallbladder removed 2 years ago.

That was actually quite hard!!!
Now for the fun bit, giving out my awards.....this is seriously hard, I follow more than 200!!!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, love! And thanks for the tag. <3 =) That's so exciting that you'll be getting married in vegas!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reward back, i wont do it again, as i'll be linking back to you. It'll go on forever! hehe

    I love jersey shore too. Snooki is amazing hahah. and hello vinny ;)

    I can't wait to see your wedding make up ;P xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Glad you got my email about your award hun.
    Weddings are really exciting, just had mine in April :)
    Can't wait to hear updates about your XD

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay :D thanks so much Maria :D. I'll do a post on it tomorrow :D.
    Congratulations on getting married! Hope you have a great time. Can't wait until its my turn :P.

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...