Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Better late than never, November Favourites.................

Well here they are, better late than never, My November Favourites....
November was a month where I tended to grab the same things, tried and trusted favourites. That being said there were a couple of new products in the mix which stood out from the crowd.

Eyes
MAC Top Of The Posh Peacocky Collection Eye Shadow FOTD post HERE
MAC Paint Pot in Lets Skate ( Glitter & Ice Collection, FOTD as above link)
MUA Extreme Metallic Palette in Celebrity
Soap&Glory 'Whats Nude' Lid Stuff Palette, Review HERE
Chanel Fauve Eyeshadow, Full review HERE
As you can see there are a couple of new entries, the MUA palette being one of them. This is a new love of mine as I am loving the soft lilac shades along with the warm mauve. Its totally beautiful. I have a review of the palette along with 2 others from the range. They really are fab!!!
Lets Skate has quickly become my favourite Paint Pot, its the most beautiful delicate soft baby pink has has a beautiful shimmer with a touch of glitter. Perfect.
The Soap&Glory Palette is ideal for those days where I didn't have much time, its everything you need for the perfect neutral smokey eye.
L to R
Top Of The Posh, Lets Skate and Fauve.

Face
The Balm Frat Boy Blush
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle.
I have been loving this natural pink Matt blush, goes perfectly with either pink or taupe shade eyes and has been my go to blush this month.
I have loved layering this with Soft&Gentle by MAC for a soft glow to the cheek area, this is also a beautiful soft highlighter.

Frat Boy and Soft&Gentle

Lips
L To R
Carmex Lip Balm
Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip Therapy
NARS lip gloss in 'Turkish Delight'
MAC lipstick in 'Angel'
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Sky Line Pink'
New CiD Lipstick in 'Damson'
MAC lip liner in 'Magenta'

As you can see this month has been all about the Pinks for me, gone are my usual favourite corals in favour of soft milky soft pink hues.
I have been using the Vaseline and Carmex religiously throughout this month as my lips have been feeling a little dry and tight, these both give me soft comfortable lips and keep them nourished through the colder weather.
I have been layering Turkish Delight over either my lip balm or Angel. Its the ultimate milky pink gloss. I love the way it softens Angel.
One of my new discoveries of the month is New CiD Lipstick. I received this one in the shade Damson in my Carmine Box. I'm totally hooked. It comes with a handy mirror on the side of the lid and also has inbuilt lights for those darker moments helping you freshen up when ever where ever.
Love, Love, Love it :))
Magenta Liner by MAC looks scary when you swatch it but I have loved blending this over my lips before wearing with Angel or Sky Line Pink. It gives a bit of punch and yet is still soft.
L To R
Magenta, Turkish Delight, Angel, Sky Line Pink and Damson.

Hair Care
Batiste Blush
Umberto Gianni Backcomb In A Bottle
VO5 Miracle Concentrate
I rediscovered my love of Batiste Dry Shampoo this month. The new large size was on offer, Half price, how could I say no???
Backcomb in a bottle by Umberto Gianni is just AMAZING!!! Enough said, to see why I love it check out my review HERE
The VO5 Concentrate is something I very recently discovered, I have a full review coming up so I'm not going to say too much more.

Nails
And last but not least, my Nail favourite is China Glaze polish in Ring In The Red. Its a beautiful red with glitter all through. It looks like Dorothy's Red Slippers when you have it on, totally gorgeous.
And that's it. Sorry This is such a long post, hehe. Hope you have enjoyed it tho.
Id love to know what you think of my favourites and what you have been loving this month.
Mwah

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking the look of Fauve, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I always wanted to try the Batiste dry shampoo - that bottle looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria, how ar you? have you tried the MUA metallic eye palette yet, it looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emma I really reccomend Fauve :)) its stunning :))xxx

    @OPI Addict hehe, its massive bottle, like a hair spary, fab value :))xxx

    @Fab Fingertips Im good thanku Esther, hows you?? The MUA palette is amazing, i love them!! I have a review coming up with some of the other colours too :))xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...