Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Katy Perry Last Friday Night Inspired makeup look.......

For my 2nd Make up tutorial I have found inspiration in Katy Perry's look in Last Friday Night...

A blue, purple and pink eye with pink cheeks and lips.

This is what i did...



I started with my BB cream as a primer. I then started with Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Mememe correct & perfect to conceal my blemishes and Garnier Eye roll on for my dark circles this was  followed with Pyhsicians formula translucent powder compact to set it. I used my Mac MSF natural to contour my face and Mememe blush box in Pink for my cheeks, I made the colour quite intense as Katy's is quite strong in this video.

Next up, Eyes...
I filled in my eye brows with Rimmell brow definer in blond and primed my eyes with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots&Pans. I blended this up to the socket line and ran it under my lower lash line.
 I start to add colour with the Models Own Powder Shadow in Bright Turquoise. I pressed this along the lash line and blended up to the socket again. I then took it under the lower lash line.
Next I took the purple on a pencil brush and placed the brush just above my socket, i followed the natural shape of my socket and flicked the colour at the edge of the eye like you would with eyeliner...
I then softened the line with Virgin From the Naked Palette and the Rose Quartz MSF from Mac. I applied a small amount of black Barry M Bold Black pencil along my last line and No7 waterproof pencil in the waterline and finished with lashings of black mascara, CoverGirl Lash Blast.

Lastly the lips...

The Lips I recreated for this look are a fair bit lighter than Katy's, for me tho it worked slightly better.
I lined the lips and filled them in with Mac pencil in In Sync and then followed with Maybelline Colour Sensational in 108 Pink Pearl. I pressed a little of the Mega Metal eye shadow in Top Of The Posh by Mac onto my lips and topped the lot off with Valentines Lipgelee.

See what you think.....



Final look..





Hope you like it?? I would wear this out and not feel to over done, because there are no fake lashes or heavy black liner, the colours look alot more wearable.


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

2 comments:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...