Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Mac Glitter&Ice FOTD...................

Idid a post on my recent purchases from the Glitter&Ice collection, I though I would share with you my FOTD using some of those items.....


Paint pot in Morning Frost
Lipliner In Synch
Satin Taupe Eye Shadow
Top Of The Posh Peacocky Colection Eye Shadow
Paint Pot In Lets Skate
And Whirls&Twirls Lipstick



I wanted a soft Taupe grey shadow with a hint of pink, im loving this combo at the moment espcially with strong black liner.....


The lip pencil and lipstick give a soft and gentle apperance to the lips, I think it looks great with the eye combo.


What do you think of this look??


Mwah

2 comments:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...