Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Wocka Wocka NOTD, the perfect festive red...........

Now this NOTD looks like Christmas in a bottle to me, What do you think??

Its OPI Wocka Wocka from the Muppet's collection.






As you already know I am a massive fan of Red nails. I think they are timeless, elegant and sexy all at the same time. I wear red all year, however there is something special about Red nails in the fall and winter time, especially around Christmas.

Wocka Wocka I think is going to become a firm favourite with me, it applies beautifully and dries with a high gloss. I found that 2 coats was gorgeous. There is subtle gold flecks running through the polish that make it that bit more special and very pretty.

This for me is a must have polish and I really cant say enough good things about it.

Whats your favourite from the Muppet's collection??

 

Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...