Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

NOTD Parlez Vous OPI............

A step outside my comfort zone today for my NOTD, its Parlez Vous OPI.






This polish for me is a nice surprise. I tend to stay away from purples as I find that I feel quite Gothic, lol. This though is nice and soft, and I think has just the right amount of grey tones. I found that with 2 coats this polish looked perfect and dries to a lovely high shine.

I think I will wear this polish a fair amount through the Fall/Winter, I'm glad that I am being a bit more adventurous and trying new things.

Are there colours that you dont tend to wear so offten??


Mwah

2 comments:

  1. this is a pretty purple. I dont wear red nails x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want itttttttt!
    I don't like bright/light blue polishes, I've got a couple but don't tend to buy blues unless they're dark or glittery xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...