Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Top Ten Winter Polishes................


I thought I would share with you my personal Top Ten winter polishes with you.
I surprised myself when picking them, I found it quite hard to pick, I could easily of made this a top 15 or 20, lol. I have tried to include a post with a swatch with each choice so you can see all my thoughts and swatches on each polish.

Enough waffling, here is my top ten...


L To R
OPI Russian Navy- NOTD swatch here
OPI Skull & Glossbones- NOTD swatch here
OPI Lucern-tainly Look Marvelous - NOTD swatch here
OPI Servin up Sparkle - NOTD swatch here
OPI A Oui Bit Of Red - NOTD swatch here

 
L To R
Essie After Sex
Essie Ladylike - NOTD swatch here
China Glaze Frostbite - NOTD swatch here
NO17 Magnetised Polish - NOTD swatch here
Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday - NOTD swatch here


What do you think of my choices?? I really do enjoy all of these 10 colours and think for anyone they are great additions for the winter season.


Let me know your favourites for the winter and festive season.

Mwah

2 comments:

  1. Fab favourites hun. They all seem perfect for this season. I love the variety of colours ranging from the nudes to deepest blues. Seriously girl you make my wish list grow each day :P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristen Hey lovely :))) Your other half is going to kill me at this rate if your wish list keeps growing!! hehehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...