Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

NOTD Happy Birthday Russian Navy...........

This is the Manicure that I have had on all weekend and been loving :))
Let me introduce you to......





L To R
OPI Nail Envy base - 1 Coat
OPI Russian Navy - 2 Coats
Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday - 1 Coat


Finally, I have used mt Happy Birthday Polish :)) And it has gone way past any expectations that I may of had. I love how full the glitter is and how you get a fair amount on the nail with out re dipping the brush and overloading the nail with the clear base.
I put it over one of my favourite dark polishes, Russian Navy by OPI.
I love how rich this colour is. And for me, its the perfect dark as I'm still a bit nervous of a full on black polish.
The finished look with these two polishes, I think is gorgeous, it looks like little fireworks going off on my nails, its just so so pretty :))


Do you like Happy Birthday?? What do you layer it with??


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. Thats such a lovely combination.
    The sparkles in that polish are just simply beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!
    What a gorgeous look!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...