Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Get Glamrous...................

As most of you must know by now, I am a massive fan of all things sparkly and pretty.
Well, what else could I do but get sidelined recently when I was repurchasing my Backcomb in a Bottle. Umberto Giannini's Glam Hair range have a beautiful product called Glamour Puss Crystal Mist.

Its a light mist that you spray on your finished style. It has a pretty light fragrance and gives your hair a very pretty and subtle dusting of golden glitter.


As you can see from the swatch below (all be it on my hand) the glitter is very subtle. The spray does have a golden tone and so this may not be great for platinum blonds as it may deposit too much colour if your not careful. On my hair its perfect and you just see the glitter to give you some idea of the colour.


Sorry there isn't a picture of the spray in my hair, the winter lighting meant that even with taking 40+ photos, not one of them was suitable.

If you are looking for that little extra sparkle for the festive season, I think that this would be a great addition to any ones festive look.

The Glamour Puss Crystal Hair Mist is £5.61 and available from
Boots.com or in your local branch.


Have you tried this gorgeous spray???



Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...