Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

NOTD Feat China Glaze Frostbite and Wet'n'Wild Party of Five..........

OK I AM IN LOVE with this polish!!! Totally IN LOVE!!!!





OPI Nail Envy Base -2 Coats
China Glaze Frostbite - 2 Coats
Wet'n'Wild Party Of Five Glitter Little finger - 1 Coat


This is the best China Glaze polish I have EVER used. It applies beautifully and smooth, dries quickly and has a lovely sheen when dry. I love the rich royal blue colour, its bright enough that is doesn't look at all drab. The sparkle on the little finger is just a little bit of fun. I think this colour is going to be fab for the Autumn and winter as its still dark enough to look wintery but has the brightness that I love.

What do you think??


Mwah

1 comment:

  1. That colour is gorgeous!!! It really suits you hun and its perfect for this upcoming season. Love that bling finger too, so cute!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...