Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

NOTD 26.07.11.........

So this is my 2nd nail of the day and I've used a couple of the polishes from my recent OPI mini Hauls (click HERE to see)....

L To R
OPI Nail Envy-Base 2 coats
Skull & Glossbones-2 coats
Bling Finger -Servin' up Sparkle

Natural light

And with a flash to bring out the sparkle...



I like this so much more than i thought i would!!! Skull & Glossbones reminds me of an opaque version of Moon over Mumbai. It applies like a dream, this is just 2 coats!! Great work OPI.
You all know how much i love my sparkle and glitter so needless to say i love Servin' up Sparkle from the grand slam collection.


Stay Sparklicious!!

Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...