Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

OPI Grand Slam.......................

I'm sure that all you nail varnish addicts like me are aware of the OPI Grand Slam series fronted by tennis legend Serena Williams. 

I was lucky enough to get her 1st duo featuring the black shatter for my birthday from my friend Abi. Today when i was shopping i saw one of the new additions to the range ( for Wimbledon i think).

I loved it at first sight, lol mostly because of the fab glitter polish included in the duo. 


L To R
Servin up a Sparkle and Grape...Set...Match.

I think these will look amazing both layered and on there own.
The Glitter in Servin up a sparkle is so so pretty, and has some chunky glitter like the Katy Perry polish Teenage dreams.


You can see some of the sparkle better in this picture.



Have you tried any of the Serena colours??



Mwah

Maria xxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...