Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

NOTD Feat OPI Nice Stems.............

I decided that i wanted to try one of my new polishes from my recent mini haul for my 2nd NOTD.

Here is what i came up with...

A summery coral pink with a "Bling Finger"

I used my 2 new polishes from the Nice stems collection.
L To R
OPI Nail Envy -Base 2 coats
Come to Poppy -2 coats
I Lily Love You - 2 coats on ring finger only


Love this, beautiful for summer, i feel a pedicure coming on!!!


Untill next time...


Maria xxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. I Lily Love You is so pretty! Great NOTD :)

    Much Love,
    Lauran
    xxx

    www.lamourlauran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww tahnku :)) It really is just sooo pretty and sparkly.

    Mwah
    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...