Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

August Favs.........

I cant believe how quickly August has gone, the year is flashing by!!!
So without further ado, here are my August Favourites....

There have been alot of things I have loved this month, some old faith fulls and some newbies..


HAIRCARE
VO5 Ultimate Hold Hair spray- Brushes out brilliant, holds fantastically!!!
Moroccan Oil- An oldie but a fav!!!! see my review HERE!!!

SKINCARE
Bioderma - My new go to makeup remover, doesn't aggravate my eyes, review HERE!!
St Tropez Everyday Moisturiser for face (Med/Dark)- Still loving this light moisturising cream, the only self tanning product that doesn't break my face out in spots!!!
St Tropez Skin Illuminator in Gold- So pretty and now my favourite illuminators, they come in 3 beautiful shades, gold, rose and violet. They smell Divine and leave the skin with a beautiful glow.
Skin79 BB Cream- The perfect summer skin primer for me, helps keep the shine at bay in the heat.


TOENAILS
China Glaze Flip flop Fantasy and Orly Fancy Fuchsia, Ive had one of the other of these on my toes all month!!! I loveeee bright toenails.


MAKEUP
Bottom left up and round....
MAC MSF Natural- My favourite setting powder, doesn't cake on me and leaves my skin almost Radiant.
NYX HD foundation- A fantastic light formula that's long lasting and has a good cover without being heavy or sitting on my skin obviously. Blends amazingly.
NYX HD Eye Primer- Ive used this everyday since I got it and I love it!! Review HERE!!
Lipstick Mac PERVETTE, Urban Decay RUSH and Maybeline BORN WITH IT- I have been loving Lipstick and really haven't bothered with Lip gloss much at all this month. Over the month these have been my 3 faves.
MUA Trio shadows- In any colour, I have loved using these gorgeous trios, Ive done a couple of looks with them to have a look follow the links EDEN, SMOKE SCREEN,INNOCENCE.
Coloured Lower Lash Line- I put a couple of pencils in the picture, but its more using a bright colour on my lower lash line, I've been loving, blue, green and purple.
Miliani Blush- This lil pot of heaven came in my box from Dinah in my swap. Its my fav blush.....EVER!!
Elf Lip liner in Natural Blush- This is like my lips but better, I have been using it all over the lip before lipstick.


L To R
Maybeline Born With It, Urban Decay Rush, MAC Pervette, Milani Blush,
Below Elf Natural Blush.


Sorry this is such a long post this month, Ive just found I've really enjoyed alot of products this month....


What have your favourites been??


Mwah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...