Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

New MUA trio in Innocence FOTD............

You all know I have been having a bit of a love affair with the new range of MUA professional trios of late.
I posted about my new addition, Innocence a few days ago.
I wanted to share my FOTD with you.

This is another fab fab shadow, there is an amazing almost duo chrome brown in the palette, totally gorgeous. This is going to become my go to neutral eye palette, I can tell all ready!!







You cant see how beautiful the duo chrome is in the pictures, but trust me this palette is gorgeous!!! I cant believe the quality of these trios when they only cost £2.50, amazing value and great quality.

Whats you favourite MUA palette???


Mwah

Maria xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...