Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

July Favs..........

Well we are nearly at the end of July, and so comes my first monthly favourites...
Something I am strangely excited to be sharing with you!!!

This post is going to have quite a few pics, apologies in advance!!!

Let's get going....

My Favourite, go to products for July...

Starting with Skincare...
L To R
No 7 Cleanse & Care eye makeup remover.
This is by far one of the best eye makeup removers I've used. Its gentle and yet super effective, getting everything off without having to rub and drag my eyes.

Olay Aqua Physics Serum
I have been using this for a few months mow and this is my 2nd bottle, I love it. Super light, a thirst quenching hydration boost for the skin. Helps keep skin plump and smooth.
£12.25 also from Boots and other Drugstores.

ST Tropez Everyday moisturiser for face ( Medium/Dark )
This is a weekend in the south of France in a tube!!
Amazing glow, gorgeous colour and doesn't break my skin out!! Perfect :))
£14.30 ( save up to 1/3 at http://www.boots.com/ at the mo!!! £12.87)

Clinique 7 day scrub cream.
I got this in a gift and I've really enjoyed using it this month. Really gentle, leaves skin feeling, soft, smooth and looking brighter. A fab exfoliator.

And last skin care item..
Wish Upon A Jar
For a full review click HERE
Next up
Moroccan Oil
You all now know I sware by this stuff, to check out my review click HERE

Jergens Age defying body moisturiser.
I got this by chance from Superdrug last month. It had money off (always a bonus) and i liked that it is 95% natural. This lotion smells devine!!!
£5.06 from drugstores
 
Miracle by Lancome
One of my favourite fragrances of all time, lasts really well on the skin, beautiful fragrance.
The official description is...
 
You Make It Happen. A vibrant, sparkling fragrance that opens like the dawning of a new day with fresh, dewy notes of Lychee and Freesia. Its spicy heart echoes with notes of Magnolia, Jasmine, Ginger and Pepper as its warm base notes envelop you in the sensual splendor of Amber and Musk. A fresh start: A fruity floral accord that combines juicy Lychee with the sparkling accents of Freesia. An ardent, floral-spicy heart: Delicate Magnolia pairs with passionate notes of Bourbon Pepper and Ginger. A rich, radiant base: The deep glow of Absolute Jasmine kindled by the warm, sensuous notes of Musk and Amber
Available from all major department stores, 50ml is £50.00

On to make up

Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation
I have review this foundation, to see click HERE
 
Beyond Bronze by Fake Bake in Bronze Medium
A fab matte bronzer, long lasting, natural appearance, great for both colour and contouring. Love, Love Love this!!!
£10.20 from Boots
 
Crown brushes C406 Duo Fibre Face Brush
I have been loving this brush for my foundation and highlighters. It blends foundation beautifully giving an airbrush finish.
£8.91 exclusively from Crown Brushes

Lastly....
Urban Decay Naked palette £32.00

Clinique Brush on creme liner in True Black
This is my go to gel liner, its long lasting, stays on the water line and a true deep black.
£13.50 from department stores and Clinique

Mac Plush Glass in Posh It Up
This is one of Macs plumping glosses. Does give a slight tingle but nothing major. Love this for the colour.
£16.00 from maccosmetics.co.uk

And lastly
Me Me Me lip creme in Celine
I am a great fan of Me Me Me products and this is no exception, i have done a full review. For more info click HERE

The reason these two lip products are in my favs is because they look great layered.

L To R
Celine, Posh It Up and Layered.


Sorry this is such a long post, hope i didn't loose you along the way.

What have your favourites been this month??

Mwah


Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...