Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

This and that Tag........

 
 So i saw the tag by the lovely beautysoiree AKA Stephanie and so i thought i would join in the fun :))
Here goes.....
 
FASHION
Tribal or Aztec? If tribal means animal print, then ill go for that?!?! 
Girly or Boho? Girly
Floral or Paisley? Floral i guess, I'm not crazy for either tho.... 
Chunky or single bracelets? I like both, ummmmm ill go single an layered, its a cheat i know!!
Shoulder bag or wristlet? Shoulder bag all the way
Nude pumps or red heels? I have the sexiest pair of red heals, so ill go red.
 
MAKEUP
Volumizing or lengthening mascara? Volume baby!!!! \I like them think and full..
Smashbox or Nars? NARS, I love super Orgasm (Review HERE
Foundation or tinted moisturizer? Foundation.
Cream blush or Benetint? I'm not really a fan of either..... 
Liquid Liner or Gel Liner? I love Gel liners :)) Clinique is my favourite. 
To highlight or contour? I'm all about the glow so highlight. 
Myer or David Jones?  We don't have either :((
Touch up stick or concealer? Concealer, my current fav is Me Me Me correct and Perfect duo, ( Review HERE)
Tanning mousse or tanning bed? I'm a self tan girlie.

HAIR
Feathers or no feathers? I have just bought some feathers to try, so not sure yet.
Curling wand or curling iron? Curling wand at the moment, i cant curl my own hair with irons.
Flat Iron or blow dry? Blow dry for volume 
Messy bun or pony tail? Messy bun
Braid (plat) or fishtail braid? I like both.

NAILS
Nail stickers or traditional polish? You cant beat good old polish. 
Nicole by OPI or OPI? Opi as I've never tried the Nicole by OPI

 
I cant wait to see all your answers, so i tag you all!!!! Post a lonk below in the comments so i can have a looksee.....
 
 
Mwah
 
Maria xxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. I like reading tags! :) I thought boho was girly too? am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, no, your not wrong!! To me, boho is girly :))xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...