Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Me Me Me Lipsticks and a Mac dupe........

Having recently discovered the fab Me Me Me range at superdrug I was keen to try some of there other products.
As you know I've been on a lipstick kick of late and so i thought that was as good a place to start as any...

This is what i chose..
With Flash
Without
On the left we have Selene and on the right, Elektra.



These gorgeous creme finish lipsticks are super moisturizing with Shea Butter and Vitamin E. They smell very similar to Mac lipsticks, having a light vanilla scent.

I really like these lipsticks. I'm even happier that Selene is an almost exact dupe for my favourite mac lipstick Angel!!! I have found them to be long lasting and fantastic value at £8.50.

You can find these little gems at selected branches of Superdrug or direct from Me Me Me.
The website link is

I really am impressed with Me Me Me so far. Both the products I've tried
( the lipsticks and blush boxes- check my review HERE)
have lived up far beyond my expectations. I really am hooked on this great value drugstore range.


Have you tried any of the Me Me Me range?? What do you think??


Mwah,

Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...