Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

NYX HD Foundation Review.......

In my recent NYX HAUL I purchased the new HD Studio Photogenic Foundation.
I have been using it for several days now and so its time for the promised review.

I got the colour Warm Sand 07. For me this is a perfect colour. It gives my Olive skin enough warmth without having orange undertones.

The coverage is light to full depending on application. I have been wearing it as a medium cover, using a stippling brush to apply. It goes on super smooth and has a fab dewy finish.
Its worn very well for me throughout the day.

I'm very impressed with the results of this foundation and would defiantly recommend it. I love the way you can build up the coverage from sheer to full and how easily it glides on the skin.


You can see that it doesn't leave a powdery look to the skin, it looks very natural.

I'm so so pleased I bought this foundation, its gorgeous!! I had hesitated several times as I'm always a little skeptical with the promises made for HD products.

On a separate note, the HD range from NYX has so far been a real hit with me, the HD eyeshadow primer is also fantastic and works like a dream.
For the full review click HERE

So for £14.95 I think this foundation is great, its alot kinder to your purse than the Makeup Forever HD Foundation that's for sure. 

If your on the hunt for a new foundation, I would say give this a go :))


Happy Saturday!!!

Mwah

Maria xxxxx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...