Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

NYX Cosmetics, a Haul..........

Knock knock, postman here.....
Whoop whoop, that means one thing...My NYX order is here :))))))

Yayyyy!!! Living in England i cant pop down to my local drugstore to pick up some NYX, i have to get it online.
This has good and bad points, good being the excitement when it arrives, the bad being i have chosen some colours that i may not of purchased had i swatched them first, the upside of this tho is that NYX doesn't break the bank. It is very competitively priced and offers great quality products.

So here is what i got in my NYX haul today :)


First up the lipstick Round and one Diamond sparkle.
In the shades LSS630 Pumpkin Pie and DS10 Sparkling Flamingo


So pretty :))

Next up.......


HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
Shade Warm sand HDF 07

I have wanted to try a HD foundation for a while now, so i thought this is a good place to start.

A couple of eyeshadow bases.
NYX eyeshadow base in White pearl and the NYX HD eyeshadow primer.


A body glitter gel in Crystal Cave
2 glitter on the go in Glam Gold and Las Vegas
2 Glitter Cream Palette in Bronze Goddess and One night in Luxy


Jumbo pencils in Pots & Pan's and Yogurt

And lastly i thought i would try some of their lashes....
I got the ones called Nirvana, they look lovely :))



I cant wait to try out all my goodies, ill post reviews as i do....
I'm really excited to try out the HD Foundation.

I didn't get any more eyeshadow from Nyx, i already have a few and find them to be very creamy and long lasting. It will be fun to see how they look and lst over the HD eye base!!


Have a fab day,


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...