Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Barry M Nail Paint...........

Continuing my nail varnish collection series, today i am sharing my Barry M Nail Paints with you.


Barry M Nail Paints have a fantastic reputation for their vast range of colours (over 50 i think!!). They launched the now famous shatter polish before OPI and can always be relied on for a lil sparkle!!

I am fairly new to BarryM nail paints even tho i have been a fan of the range for some years thanks to their Dazzle Dusts.

So here is my collection so far.....

L To R
White Frost, Black Magic and Pink Fizz
All from the Nail effects range, £3.99 each

L To R
Hologram Hexograms and Pink Iridescent
Sparklicious and only £2.99 each

L To R
Yellow, Mint Green, Blue Moon and Peach Melba
Again all £2.99 each.


The polishes dry fast and apply well. For £2.99.
I think they are great for when your after a colour to try for the first time if you are not sure you will like it, or if its for a one off special occasion. 
There are always offers to be had on Barry M, it is available from selected Boots stores, Superdrug or direct on line from BarryM ( Link below)


BarryM have won a string of awards for these fab polishes!!
 

 
Keep yours eyes peeled for my NOTD featuring BarryM Nail Paints.

Id love to know what you think of these super affordable polishes!!!



Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...