Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Essie Nail polish Collection............

Continuing my Nail Polish Collection series, today I'm going to share my Essie Nail polishes with you.

Essie polish have quickly become my favourite. I have been an OPI girl for many years so that's quite an omission for me.
After reading so many beauty blogs featuring Essie i decided that i would like to try some. 
Now i didn't go out and get all these colours in one go, i have been collecting them since around January time. As UK readers will know, Essie is far harder to get hold of in comparison to OPI here.
Because of this i buy mine mostly from a website called Beverly Beaute UK.

They are an American company that i have always found to be efficient and fairly priced. Please note that this is my personal experience i am speaking from having used them several times.

Any way lets get on to the fun bit now!!


L to R
Van D'go and Haute as Hello

A pale creamy peach and a slightly brighter peach.
Both apply fab and are opaque with 2 coats

L to R
Pink Parka, Mod Squad and Fiji

A bright fluo pink in a matte finish ( i like it with a top coat as i feel its even brighter!!)
A dark bubblegum pink, cream finish.
And then Fiji, my FAVOURITE nail polish of all time. I love this colour even tho you normally need 3 coats to make sure there are no streaks. But certainly my fav colour, and the one I am wearing at my wedding next year!!!

L to R
Borrowed and Blue, Mint Candy Apple and Blanc

I find all these colours fab after just 2 coats.
The perfect creamy baby blue, a delicate candy sweet green and a snowy white.

I have done a swatch wheel....


So from left to right ( All 2 coats)
Haute as Hello, Van D'go, Fiji, Mod Squad, Borrowed and Blue, Mint Candy Apple, Blanc and Pink Parka.

This photo was taken indoors in my conservatory so its all natural light. You can see the fantastic shine these polishes give. The only one with a top coat is Pink Parka as its a matte shade and i prefer a gloss finish.


 I can not recommend these polishes enough, i really do love them. On the web site i use they are between £6 and & £7, i tend to get a couple at a time to make P&P more reasonable. 

I'd love to know your favourite Essie colours, leave a comment with any you think i should try. I think the next colour i would like to get is Bossa Nova from the Brazilliant collection.

We will see. Any way keep peeled for my NOTD featuring my new favourite nail polish range, Essie.

Stay Sparkly!!

Maria xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...