Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Models Own Nail collection......

As you know about me, i have my beauty addictions and Nail Varnish is one of them. I have decided that i am going to break down my collection and share them with you. Today i am going to share the Models Own polishes i have with you.



As you can see from the picture, the majority of the colours i have chose from Models Own are pastel, this is because their range of pastels is one of the best around. I find them to be opaque in 1 coat and in general you only need 2 coats for true to bottle colour.
They are long wearing and have a great shine.

I have 1 glitter polish, i crackle in silver and a Whal Nail art pen( from the lovely Chally at http://hairforcebychaland.blogspot.com/). These are quick ways to brighten up a standard manicure and add some interest. I am currently enjoying the "Bling finger" mani. Check out my first NOTD featuring Models Own and a Bling finger. 

Theses are the colours i have....

L to R
Beths Blue, Feeling Blue, Top turquoise

L to R
Jade stone, Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink

L to R
Nail art pen in Black, Smash up Silver, Juicy Jules.


If you would like to see swatches, please let me know, other than that i am sure these fab polishes will be featuring in many NOTD's.

Models Own polishes are £5.00 each, if you buy them from Modelsownit.com then they always have promotions on, at the moment it is buy 3 polishes, save £3.00 or buy 5 save £7.00.
My over all opinion of the polishes is that they are great quality in fantastic colours at good value. I really do rate these.

You can also get Models Own from larger Boots stores.

Check out Models own web site
http://www.modelsownit.com/

Mwah,


Maria xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. ooh i've recently become a nail polish addict having not really worn it much. What is the Jade Stone colour like on the nail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela :)) I will do a NOTD with the jade so you can see the colour :))) Have a fab weekend!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...