Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

My first NOTD................

Having read more than my fair share of beauty blogs, something i really enjoy is the Nail of The Day ( or NOTD) feature that so many do.

I think its great for ideas and inspiration. I have a love of polish as so its something i have decide to include in my blog. So here goes, my first NOTD....




For this look i used Models own polishes with my trusty OPI Nail Envy as a base ( to see my review click herehttp://mariasparkle.blogspot.com/2011/07/opi-nail-envy-my-hero-nail-product.html).

BASE: OPI Nail ENVY 2 coats
MAIN COLOUR: Models Own Pastel Pink 2 Coats
BLING NAIL: Models Own Juicy Jules



I love how sparkly Juicy jules is, and you know...
"Everyone needs some sparkle in their life!!"

Hope you enjoy....
Have a sparklicious weekend!!!

Maria xxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...