Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Soap&Glory Scrub Of Your Life.........

As you are all aware I am a MASSIVE fan of Soap&Glory products, my favourite being Wish Upon A Jar , my little pot of perfection!!! Well after my success with it I started experimenting with other things from the ever growing range.
I regularly use self tanners and so am always looking for a fab body scrub that lives up to all it promises without being to harsh on my skin.

Enter, Scrub Of Your Life!!!!


I have been using this for about 4 months now (This is my 2nd tube!!) and once again, Soap&Glory have a winner in my eyes.
Its a body scrub that actually foams as you 'scrub' for want of a better word, hehe. It has a fresh fragrance that leaves the skin refreshed as the smoothing beads gently exfoliate the skin.



as body scrubs go, I am really enjoying this one. It removes all the old self tan and leaves my skin soft and smooth in the process. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling tight of dry like some others that I have tried in the past.

Soap&Glory, Scrub Of Your Life is available from
and cost £6.64.


Well done Soap&Glory, you have me hooked again!!!

Have a sparklicious Saturday!!!!


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...