Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Coastal Scents Brush Wrap......


AS a beauty blogger, from time to time I am sent items to try out and review. 
I was lucky enough to be sent a 12 piece set of Coastal Scents from beautystore4u.co.uk
The set has a total of 12 brushes giving you all the brushes to complete a full face of makeup. It also comes in a leatherette style brush roll.



The brushes are made from a mixture of Goat and Sable hair ( so make sure you wash them before you use them!!) The concealer and liner brush are Synthetic fibers.

I think this palette for some one just starting out in makeup is ideal, you really do have everything that you could need for a full face of makeup. You have face brushes for powder and blush, a fan brush for cleaning up or highlighters, mascara and brow groomers and spoolies and a selection of eye brushes.


This little pencil brush is my favorite from the collection. Its super soft and blends colours on my lower lash line perfectly.

This set costs  just £9.95, and I must admit that it feels much better quality than the price tag would make you think. The brushes are soft and not at all scratchy like we would normally expect from cheaper brushes.

My only criticism would be that the leatherette pouch has that tell tale fragrance of PVC, lol. I found that once I had washed my brushes they were perfect and after leaving the pouch open on my side for a few days the smell had vanished from that too.


So if you are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced brush roll for either yourself or a gift, this is a good place to start.

You can have a better look here hbeautystore4u.co.uk


Mwah








1 comment:

  1. love your blog babe, i've nominated you for two awards, check out how to participate on my blog
    mousieandmakeupx@blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...