Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

My Top 5 Highlighter picks.......


As with many of the beauty Obsessed, although I have more than one of most makeup items, I tend to stick to the same few. 

I wanted to share with you my top 5 picks, the ones that I use and go back to the most powder Highlighters.
I thought that to pick just 5 would be a hard task, I found it surprisingly easy tho. 
Seems I really do have my firm favorites.






1. Elizabeth Arden Rose Illumination
2. MAC Soft & Gentle
3. Dior Amber Diamonds
4. Top Shop Crescent Moon
5. Sleek Face Form Palette in Light

So these are the 5 I reach for most ( At the moment, I don't deny it may change)

What do you think? What are your favorites?



Mwah

8 comments:

  1. absolutely love mac's soft and gentle,so beautiful!!!
    love your blog babe!
    stop by for a chat if you have time! Xx

    mousieandmakeupx@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanku lovely!!! Thats so nice of you :))) Will pop over now!!xxx

      Delete
  2. I love Amber Diamond. It's nice to see it compared to other highlighters it looks pretty dark in comparison. The sleek one (no 5) looks really sheer. Would love to try the MAC and Topshop one youre showing. Thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A subbie on Youtube has told me that Amber Diamond hasn't been discountinued as it is too popular!!!! yayyyyy. The sleek is def the most subtile of the bunch. I really don't think you can wrong with Soft & gentle from Mac xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want Amber Diamonds and Crescent Moon! I love NARS Albatross at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried Albatross!! Ooooh let me know if you pick either up :))xxxx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I've ever seen the Elizabeth Arden Rose Illumination, it's gorgeous! I must keep an eye out for that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its on Feel Unique at the mo, by far my all time favorite Highlight xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...