Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

The Nail Polish Tag........


Today's post is a tag post.
I saw this on You tube earlier in the year, there were several at the time ( I'm thinking march time ish...) so I forget who actually started it. 

The questions are
1.Whats your favorite nail polish company?
2.Glitter or no glitter?
3.OPI, China Glaze or Essie
4.When do you change your polish?
5.Whats your favorite colour on your nails?
6.Dark's or Brights?
7.What are you wearing on your nails right now?
8.Matte nails, Do or Don't?
9.French Manicure?
10.Favorite winter colour?



Anyway I recorded and posted the video for you all to check out.



I wanted to share with you some Nail of the days posts featuring some of the polishes that I mentioned in the video so that you can get a better video of colour's and shades.....


So here we are, Polishes that I mentioned in the video.....

GLITTERS
Topshop Icecrush
Revlon Galaxy
Barry M Silver Multi Glitter
OPI Servin Up Sparkle

PINKS
Essie Lights
OPI Your Web Or Mine?
China Glaze Pink Voltage
China Glaze Purple Panic

FAVORITE WINTER COLOUR


Let me know what your favorites and answers are!!!!!


Mwah








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...