Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Highend lipsticks, Drugstore dupes......


Today I have part two of my Dupe series to share with you, and its the turn of Lipstick!!

This is something I really enjoyed doing, as a bit of a lipstick whore, It didn't surprise me how many dupes I have of colors. I also discovered a couple of shades that seem to be favorites, lol, did someone mention Angel??? lol.

I have posted both the video I recorded and the photos of the swatches below, with a full list of all the colors I mention.









Top to Bottom, L To R
Mac Girl About Town---------Topshop All About Me
MAC Impassioned-------Models Own Pink Hawaiian 
MAC Naught Saute------Revlon Just Bitten KLS in Cherish 
YSL Lingerie Pink (No7)-------NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk
MAC Costa Chic------Topshop Oh Laa Laa
MUA No 16 Necta---NARS Barbarella---Sleek Barely There




Top to Bottom, L to R
Maybelline Coral Tonic---MAC Watch Me Simmer---Illamasqua Over---Topshop Confession

Across the top
MAC Angel
L to R
Me Me Me China Rose/Selena shade 5
Revlon Pink Pout 
Maybelline Born Wit It
Topshop Secret Admirer



What do you think of the dupes that I found?

Do you have any dupe recommendations?


Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...