Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Blush by Fashionista......................


Last month when I was in Brighton, I popped into Superdrug as the one in my town is a little smaller and doesn't have the fab range from FashionistA.
I have tried the eye shadows ( See my review her) and a couple of the glosses.
I wanted to get one of the custom palettes, this time for blush. It was the ideal time as the 3 for 2 offer was running.  I picked up 4 blushes and a red palette.


The four shade I got are

Glowing (No 11) Blushing Coral (No 5) Amber Glow(No 4) and Juicy Apricot(No 6)

I LOVE the shades I choose.
As Above


The colour pay off of these blushes is amazing for the price. They have a lovely texture, blend beautifully on the skin and all for the bargain price of £4.00.

I really don't think that at these excellent prices that you can go wrong. 
Juicy Apricot has quickly become a firm favourite for me. When you have a personalised palette like these it is very hard to reach for other blushes.
I put together a palette that for me offers great versatility.

At the moment Superdrug are offering a four for £10 promotion on the blushes and shadows from FashionistA, both in store and on line.

What are your favourite blushes from FashionistA? I think I may have to put another of these beauties together :)



Mwah


2 comments:

  1. I love the new fashionista stand in our superdrug there build your own pallets are great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab arnt they :)) I wish my local store had a stand!!!xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...