Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Maybelline Superstay 10H Tint Gloss...............


I want to share with you the new 10H Tint Glosses from Maybelline.
I spotted these in my local Superdrug the other day and couldn't resist picking them up, mostly because these remind me so so much of the Glossy Stains everyone is talking about from YSL.


I picked up two in the shades Forever Coral and Forever Fuchsia.

They have a really lovely smell, somewhere between sweets and bubble gum. Its not at all over powering, I really like it. The applicator wand is slightly rounded and flat. It isn't to big and makes applying the Tint Gloss really easy and surprisingly precise.


The texture of the tint is a lot more creamy than I thought it would be and feels really comfortable on my lips. I wore this all day yesterday at work and found that the colour lasts as the tint gives a pretty stain to the lips. The glossy finish was also very long wearing. 


Forever Coral and Forever Fuchsia

I really am very impressed with these Tint Glosses.
I found my lips to be comfortable and moisturised all day. Add this to the convenience of long lasting colour and its a winner all round.

I haven't had the opportunity to try the YSL glossy stains, but with these I'm not sure its something I really need to try out now.

These cost me £6.99 and are available from your local Drug store.


Have you tried these yet?

What do you think??



Mwah




4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these around here but they do look awesome. Both shades are gorgeous :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure you wil see them soon hun!! You will have to let me know what you think!!xxx

      Delete
  2. I was eyeing these up the other day but they didn't havr the shade I wanted in stock.

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...