Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

VO5 Miracle Concentrate......................

As you all know I have a running love affair with Moroccan Oil and there is rarely a month where I don't feature it I'm my favourites.

Well, Moroccan Oil my lovely, you have competition for my affection!! When I was browsing around Superdrug about 5/6 weeks ago, I spotted this, The VO5 Miracle Concentrate.

 

Now I fully admit that I wasn't expecting much from this petite little bottle of golden oil. Especially as it costs just £4.99 compared to Moroccan Oils hefty price tag of £30.45.

However what I got was a fantastic product that leaves my hair soft, silky and manageable. Like Argan oil it speeds up drying time and is both moisturising and full of anti-oxidants ( that's thanks to the Vit E!!) as well as protecting your hair from blow drying.

I have been using this pretty much every time I have washed my hair since I got it and I can honestly say that I love it just as much as Moroccan Oil, and for me to say that it must be good. When my Moroccan Oil runs out, i will really think twice about repurchasing it when I truly do think this is just as good, if not dare I say better.....


What high end products do you love that you have found drug store dupes for?


Mwah 

4 comments:

  1. Next time i'm in the UK i'll try this. Your review has convinced me! I use the Kerastase oil or Frizz Ease - i'm looking forward to trying this:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this. Great Review! I usually use moroccanoil or macademia oil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a money saver, I was thinking about buying Morrocan Oil as I have heard great things but the price tag put me off, think I will buy this to try first :)

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Annette If you do get chance to try this I think you will really like it :))xxx

    @Beauty Balm Ive only tried the Macademia Oil mask, must admit I wasnt a fan :((xxx

    @Emma Dont get me wrong Moroccan Oil is fab, but im really converted to this, I think its as good if not better, Love it :)) If you try it let me know what you think xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...