Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

China Glaze Christmas sparkles, NOTD

Happy 2012 everyone.
I wanted to share with you one of my Christmas NOTD posts that I never got round to putting up.

Let me introduce you to Tinsel Town by China Glaze. It is one of the Christmas collection, 'Let It Snow'.





I love this polish, it applied fabulously and dried quickly. Although full of sparklicious Glitter I found that I only needed one layer of top coat. I had this beauty on my nails for a good five days with minimal wear and no chipping. I have been loving grey polishes of late and this is definitely going to be a firm favourite.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and May 2012 make all your dreams come true :)))





Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...