Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

NOTD Wet'N'Wild two tone mani......

I havent been able to post a NOTD recently because of the terrible light. I have managed to get some shots of the alternative French Mani that I did for the weekend using a couple of the polishes Dinah sent me in our swap.

What do you think???
WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!! LOL.








L To R
Egg Plant and Rain Check

I love the way these Wet'N'Wild polishes apply, so smooth and such a long lasting polish too.
I'm not that confident doing french tips so I'm really pleased with this attempt.
I have really enjoyed this manicure.

Do you have any tips for perfect tips?? lol.


Mwah

4 comments:

  1. That's fab! Really well applied too x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for a two tone mani. I love these shades...look gorgeous. I rocked a gold tipped mani a lot over christmas...still tempted to now am i allowed? haha!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sian Thanku :)) It turned out nicely didnt it :))xxx

    @AspirationsOfGlam Defo go for the gold two tone now, Its not spring yest and I personally love all things metallic and sparkly all year :)) Id love to see a picture xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...