Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

1st MAC goodies of the year...............


I thought I would share with you a little MAC haul that I got last week. I love so many brands but I do so get a lil buzz of excitement when stepping into the MAC store or receiving my on line orders.
I really don't know why. Just one of those things I guess, lol.
So here is what I picked up, some good staples...

MAC 217 brush

This is a brush I have wanted to try for a longggg time. I have always held off as I have so many brushes in either my personal collection or work kit.
I love the density of the brush, I cant wait to try it out.

Fleur Power Powder Blush and Hue Lipstick


Fleur Power blush is a pretty pink with the tiniest hint of coral. Its got no shimmer to speak of and can be built up beautifully. Its a satin finish and looks gorgeous on the skin. I think this is going to be a fantastic spring and summer blush.


I cant believe that I didn't have this in my kit already. Hue is a colour I hear a lot about from both the blogging and YouTube community. Its a fab nude leaning towards the peachy side of things. I'm really looking forward to wearing this, I can see it quickly becoming a firm favourite.

Lastly I picked up Stone Lip liner. Its a grey brown shade that I again am always hearing about. Its great for getting the Victoria Secret type pout, lovely full lips.

The fab Lisa Lisa D1 from YouTube has a great demo.
Here is her video below....


I love Lisa and look forward to her videos every week!!!

Here are some swatches of what I picked up.
L To R
Stone, Fleur Power and Hue.

Have you got any new goodies lately???
Happy Tuesday!!! Have a great day!!



Mwah

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I get that same buzz of MAC goodies! I really need a new MAC lipstick and the nude colour you have looks great! I haven't got any new goodies lately but I think I'm long over due the excitement at a MAC counter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he, im soooo pleased its not just me!! Make sure you let me know what you pick up when you next get your fix hehe xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab little haul hun. I really want to add Hue to my collection really soon. I've seen so many people rave about it and I know it's about time I picked it up. That blusher is really pretty too and I'm sure that may follow in the steps of Hue ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really enjoying these bits hun :)) I can really recommend them. I do like to use a bit of liner with Hue just to give my lips a little definition. :))xxx

      Delete
  3. I have both Fleur Power and Hue and love them although I try to use tehm very sparingly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got myself a blusher and two lipsticks only the other week :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...