Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

NOTD, Barry M Peach Melba with a Blue Moon Twist......

As you all know, because of the gorgeous weather we have been having, I have been loving rocking out Pastel nails while it lasts.
And so today's NOTD is a Pastel heaven.......






L to R
OPI Nail Envy Base - 1 Coat
BarryM Peach Melba - 3 Coats
BarryM Blue Moon - 3 Coats


I love this combo. I think it brings out the best in both colours and makes the Blue Moon really pop!!
I love how alive these colours are, just super pretty, girlie and perfect for these warm Indian Summer days.


Enjoy the weather!!!! Long may it last.....




Mwah

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love pastel nails. I just ordered three from NYX, so excited to get them and try them out :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing Peach Melba today and was also going to do a post on it, haha! Great minds think alike ;))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both those colours and I love them. Lovely NOTD hun xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...