Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Seche Support awareness, China Glaze Go Go Pink.......

As you all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Many company's launch various products to help this fantastic cause and today I am featuring Seche and China Glazes gorgeous set.


In this set you get China Glaze in Go Go Pink, Seche Vite Top coat and a cute little Guardian Angel keyring.


Go Go Pink by China Glaze and Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat.

This pink is a delicate soft pink that offers an almost opaque colour. It would work well as park of a french manicure look as well as an all over colour and will be very versatile.
The other reason I decided to try this pack, apart from being for a fab cause was that it has Seche Vite in. Now I have a love hate relationship with this. I have used it several times before and found that it almost wrinkles my nail colour.....
Very Odd!!! lol.

A fab duo and all to help a fantastic cause.

Lets get PINK!!!!





Mwah

1 comment:

  1. Lovely products and of course for a lovely and fab cause :)
    That little keyring is very sweet ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...