Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara, A review................

Now, I for one have always wanted to try Daniel Sandler's range of cosmetics. And believe me when I say I was more than a little excited when I received the Baby Jet Mascara in my Glossy Box.

No I am more than a little excited about this Mascara!!!
It has the perfect small headed brush to coat everyone of those hard to reach bottom lashes as well as those pesky lil ones in the corners..


I really enjoy the formula of this mascara to. its not to wet and doesn't have that horrid sloppy texture of other mascaras. And a massive plus is that I do not get ANY transfer with it..

The small brush is compact and sturdy giving you lost of control.
I have even run this over the ends of my top lashes for that little extra 'Pow'.

Baby Jet is £12.75 to purchase And I for one will be repurchasing this fantastic product.


Baby jet is available from all well known Daniel Sandler stockists,
To find Where to buy..... follow the link.



Have a fab day :)


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...