Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

ELF Studio Blush review...........

OK, this is a review that I have been promising for a long time. The ELF Studio powder blushes.
I have bought these four over the last few months in the ELF sales, you will of seen them in my haul posts.

Enough waffling, lets get on with the review....


L To R
Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Tickled Pink and Pink Passion

As you can see I have 4 of the range. I must admit that Pink Passion and Candid Coral are my favourites...
These blushes apply beautifully, they can be built up to achieve the desired look from subtle to more dramatic. The lasting power on these blushes is fantastic. ELF do a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, I have both and am really pleased with the texture and finish of both. Some people may find shades like Pink Passion to be too chalky for their taste, however for me I find them great and that it blends to leave a lovely natural pink flush to the skin.

They also feel incredible soft and smooth :))

I think that even for the full price of just £3.50 these are fantastic value and offer quality way above the price. I did pick them up in the sale as I mentioned, so for me that's just and added bonus.
If ELF add more shades to the range then I will defiantly pick them up along the way :))

You can buy ELF Cosmetics on line from HERE in the UK.
Go on treat yourself ;))


Whats your fave ELF Blush??


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try out several of the ELF blushes and was never too sure on them, but from seeing your review has changed my mind. I really do like them and their pigmentation. Thanks for sharing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Peachy Keen and Pink Passion.. I love them !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...