Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

NOTD Hello Sweetheart............

This is a colour that I have seen recommended a fair few times, I'm referring to Sweetheart by OPI.
So here is my NOTD....





OPI Nail Envy Base - 2 Coats
OPI Sweetheart - 3 Coats
No17 Nail effects Crackle - Bling Finger
Out The Door Top Coat

I AM IN LOVE with this colour. Sweetheart applies like a dream, its fully opaque with 2 coats, I did 3 as I smeared a nail. I'm confident tho that 2 coats will be the normal for me. Its a pretty not quite pastel pink. For me this is the ideal nude shade as its not too 'maniquine hands' looking.

I added the Bling finger more as an experiment than anything, I wanted to see the colour combo and how subtle the shatter would look. I really like the effect, its so much softer than the usual look I get with shatters.

Sweetheart is definitely going to be my go to Nude shade for Autumn, I'm soooo pleased I got this polish, I'm in Love!!!


Whats your fave Nude/Neutral shade???



Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...