Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

ELF Natural Eye Palette, swatches and review..........

So now its time for my review of the Natural Eye Palette by ELF Cosmetics. I picked this up in my recent
HAUL. I got it during the Half price sale and so it cost me just £1.75, a snip of anyone's money.

 


The Plaette has 2 Matte Shades and 4 shimmer.
The four shimmer shades are all quite light for me and very natural. I think as higlights they will be fab. They are a lil bit powdery but with a good base you shouldnt get too much if any fall out.

The palette itself is nice and compact. It will easily fit into most makeup bags. 

Here are the swatches as the colours appear in the palette. As you can see the 1st colour is compleatly nude on me. The other shimmer shades will be great for inner corner highlight and my brow bone. Im a big big fan of the dark matte brown shade and think ill enjoy using this.

Have you tried this palette???
What do you think of it???


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...