Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

ELF Natural Palette Look..........

I recently reviewed the ELF Natural Eye Palette. I decided yesterday that as I wasn't doing much ( Still home poorly :( On the mend tho) I would have a little play around and come up with a look to share with you.

Here are the products I used...


Although I wanted a very natural look, Illness has taken its toll and I needed a Lil bit of extra help with my skin. Hench all the face products.
  • 17 Photo Flawless Face Primer
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
  • ELF Studio Stipple Brush
  • ELF All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight
  • Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer in Light Matte
  • Hard Candy Living Doll Baked Blush
  • Garnier Eye Roll on in Medium
  • Revlon PhotoFinish Foundation In 007 Cool Beige

  • ELF Eyelid Primer
  • Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Shavata Clear Brow Gel
  • Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation Mascara
  • ELF Natural Eye Palette


( I am going to refer to the colours like this top row A, B, C, Bottom Row, D, E, F)

I used B On my lid with D as my inner eye and brow highlight. I then blended E over the middle of my mobile lid to warm it up. I put C in my socket and ran F along my upper lash line to Tight line my lashes.

As you can see all the colours are very very natural on me. I'm not sure if this is just down to my skin tone or the shadows. I like the Dark dark brown, this is a colour I will use a lot I can tell already. I think the rest of the colours ( Except C) I will use just for highlight.

To finish the look I used

  • Urban Decay Lip Liner in Midnight Cowboy
  • Bourjois 3D effect Gloss in 49
  • Lancome Lip liner in Rose Rosa
I used Midnight Cowboy around the edge of my lip line for fullness and Rose Rosa to fill my lip.
I then used the gloss over the two to finish the look.



Final Face


Please excuse my round face, it always gets puffy when I get colds and chest infections.

Have you tried the Natural Palette by ELF, What do you think???


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...