Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

New MAC Blush additions.........

As you know from my recent post sharing my MAC blush collection with you, blushes are a bit of a weakness for me. I also mentioned the long gone LE blush by MAC in Foolish Me.

After my post i once again Googled my beloved shade and found a few swatches on line courtesy of Temptalia. From the post I decided to pick up Springsheen and Pinch Me.



L To R
Pinch Me ( Sheertone) and Springsheen (Sheertone shimmer)

Pinch Me

Springsheen


Pinch Me ( On the Left) is a pinky beige colour, very natural with no shimmer or shine. I think I could use this as a contour too. The swatch is built up colour so when I use it as blush, it will be softer on my skin.

Springsheen (right hand side) is the shade I bought to replace my beloved Foolish Me. Its a bright shimmery Coral. Its not quite as bright as Foolish Me but is beautiful. Because it has the shimmer and is a sheertone this will build beautifully. I'm really pleased I bought this one :))


What is your Holy Gail Blush???


Mwah

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I really enjoyed reading your MAC post it made me love my one a lot more XD
    I have Dainty from their mineral line and its super pretty. It goes with my freckles really well and is a beautiful pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have to blog about it very soon as it truly is a lovely blush :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...