Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

OPI Nail Polish Haul.............

Oh dear, I did it again.....More OPI....


Mermaids Tears and Sparrow Me The Drama

I regretted not getting these when I got the other Pirates Of The Caribbean polishes, Cant wait to use these, think ill wear these tomorrow :))))

Dutch Tulips and Bright Lights Big Colour

A new Dutch Tulips as I spilt the whole bottle painting my toes last week :((
I'm unable to let go of the summer and so I picked up Bright Lights Big Colour, a gorgeous Pearl Coarl :))


Sweetheart and Dulce De Leche

Two pretty Nudes as they are big this coming season. Dulce De Leche is a bit outside my comfort zone so I'm excited to try it out.


What do you think of my little haul??


Mwah

6 comments:

  1. I recently got mermaid tears as I didn't get it when it first came out, I cant wait to use it, I am head over heals in love with green polishes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mermaid tears and delce de leche are my kind of polishes! love.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love those polishes from the Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little haul hun. They are all gorgeous colours
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word these polishes are stunning, the colours are so me! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...