Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

How I self Tan.........

Being olive skinned I do tan easily, however these days apart from not having the time to just sit in the sun, it is also so so easy to fake that healthy post holiday glow that we all love.

I have tried more self tanners than I care to remember, I've had streaks, orange colours, smelt like a marzipan factory and more in my time. But recently I seem to of discovered a couple of products that don't do any of those things. The products are.....


L to R
L'OREAL Sublime Bronze, self Tanning Dry Mist in Medium/Dark
ST Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser in Light Medium.


The way I have been using these works well for me, I understand it may not be the best for everyone, but I have been really pleased with my results.

I use the L'OREAL Dry Mist every 3rd or 4th day. Then in between I use the ST Tropez. I find this gives me a lovely golden tan that looks natural and lasts without ever going patchy.
I exfoliate my body 2-3 times a week using Soap&Glory Scrub Of Your Life. I moisturise after i shower or bath and then every morning, something I do with or without Self Tan.

The reason I like the L'OREAL so much is that although it has a smell, its not that traditional "self tanning" smell. Also it has the large diffuser that helps to give a streak free even cover to the skin, and being the Dry Mist there is no need to rub it into your skin.

Next up we have the ST Tropez, Everyday Body Moisturiser. This again has something called 
 Aromaguard™, this helps to eliminate the self tanning smell by a minimum of 70%, and much to my joy it really does work!! This is just so quick and easy to use on those in between days and keeps my tan, whether natural or fake fresh and even.
And on top of all that its also nourishing and calming with Aloe Vera extract.

As Ive already said, this is just how I like to keep up my colour, It really does work for me.

L'OREAL is available from Boots and other leading chemists and costs £9.19
ST Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser can be bought from selected department stores or on line fromwww.StTropez.com costing £14.30.



So come on girls, lets get our 'Glow' on!!!


Mwah



Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...