Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Elf Matte Lip Colour Review.......

In my recent Elf Haul I picked out two of the new Matte Lip Colours,
Coral and Tea Rose.


L To R
Coral and Tea Rose


Ive been using these for a few days now and I'm quite impressed. They have great staying power and apply well. These are also perfect to use as a lip liner. I am more of a fan of the Coral as I find the Tea Rose goes a little bit to mauve on my lips.

They don't dry my lips out and feel nice on , however make sure you have used your lip scrub because any little flakes will stand out like a sore thumb!!!
I know it kind of defeats the point but they also look good with gloss over.

I'm really pleased I got these, especially as they only cost £1.75 each ( I got them on the 50% discount offer)
I hope that they expand the colour range as I would buy these again.

Good Buy!!! :))))


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...