Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

The Z Palette...............

With my ever growing makeup collection expanding, i am always on the look out for clever storage ideas to make sure i don't forget anything....

Having depotted all my Mac shadows into my Mac Palettes ( And kept hold of the pots for Back-2-Mac) i have been after a palette for my other shadows as singles take up so much space. Having heard the lovely Kandee (http://kandeelandkandeeland.blogspot.com/) talk about Z Palettes a while back, i made it my mission to find one!!!

Found one..............


As you can see i have already started to fill the palette with a mixture of brands, shapes and sizes. I am really pleased with my purchase. The magnetic closure is secure so you wont end up with any messy situations, he he.
You can find Z.Palette on line, i found mine on cupcake cosmetics, it was £15.99,  they are on ebay but much more expensive.

If you are looking for a handy, simple solution to store eyeshadows or blushes, then check out the fab Z.Palette.



Mwah for now,


Maria xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...