Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Mac Fashion Flower collection.......

The Mac Fashion flower collection is the somewhat over shadowed 2nd summer offering from Mac this year. There was only one item i was desperate to get my hands on, and that was the Ever Hip Lipstick..... i did get two other bits, here is the collection....


In the collection there are 2 beauty powders. Mac tells us.....
Unfolding and flourishing, perennial prima donnas embrace the Growing Trend of faces lightly dusted with daisy-debossed Beauty Powder.
The beauty powders can be used as a highlight, blush or as you would a pressed powder, all over the face. I chose the shade  ' ALPHA GIRL' a pretty baby pink. I thought it would be nice on the apples of the cheeks for a light wash of colour.
The Powder its self is pretty to look at with its flower motif, this however will vanish after a couple of uses.
In reality i could of done without this powder as it is a little lighter than i would of liked, also the texture is too chalky for my taste.
 I bought this on line as i was ordering early to get the lip stick, i wish i had left this and waited to do a swatch in the shop.


Next up, lipstick.....


L To R, Mlle and Ever hip.

I was so pleased to get these two shades. Mlle is a light, white pink, its really pretty and leaves my lips soft with no chalky appearance. Its a Glaze finish. And then we have Ever Hip, a bright creamy coral shade i have been after since i missed out last year on the liberty of london collection.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipstick, its sooooooo gorgeous, its a creamsheen finish and looks amazing with a slight tan.

L to R
Mlle, Ever Hip and Alpha Girl.


What did you make of the Fashion floer collection???



Mwah,


Maria xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...